The World Bank Trade Research Newsletter includes the latest research findings; research in the news; special features on workshops and conferences; upcoming events; and a list of new working papers and recent publications.
For more information or any comment, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- Operational support to the Cities Flagship Report, Economic Analysis of the Syrian Civil War and Madagascar Customs Reform.
- New publications on transit migration, domestic value added in exports, tariff evasion and beggar-thy neighbor effects of exchange rates.
- Media coverage of our work, including in the Economist, Financial Times and Wall Street Journal.
- New publications by the DECTI team, including in the American Economic Review and the Journal of International Economics
- Media coverage of our work, including in the Guardian and the Economist
- Release of the Exporter Dynamics Database 2.0 which now covers 70 countries
- Speeches by staff at major forums.
Archived copies (2007-2013)