- Ana Margarida Fernandes
- Fuel Prices and Export Competitiveness in Africa - Analysis of the relationship between an oil prices increase and export competitiveness in Africa.
- Sources of Growth from Emerging Sectors - Comparative analysis of exporter performance in the agricultural and textile sectors in Peru vis-à-vis exporters in other Latin American countries.
- Export Competitiveness in Senegal - Comparative analysis of exporter dynamics (entry, exit and survival) and export competitiveness in Senegal vis-à-vis other countries inside and outside the African region.
- Hiau Looi Kee
- Rising domestic value added in Chinese processing trade.
- Bangladeshi’ garment firm productivity and the shared supplier spillovers of FDI.
- Nepal Firm Productivity Analysis.
- Firms’ Performances in the Services Sector - Analysis of the investment climate in Malaysia and firms’ performance.
- Performance of the Services Sector in Penang - Evaluation of firms’ productivity in the business support services sector in Penang, Malaysia.
- Analysis of the positive relationship between export variety and aggregate productivity in some East Asian countries.
- Paulo S.R. Bastos
- Export diversification in LAC - Comparative analysis of the dynamics of export diversification across products and markets in LAC countries.
- Export performance in Portugal - Explored the role of the specialization pattern, international competition and relative price changes in driving export performance in Portugal.
Back to the Main Cross-Support Page >>