For additional working papers that have not yet been published see, for example, Google Scholar
- Bown, Chad P. (2010) "The WTO dispute settlement system would survive without Doha" VoxEU.org, 19 June 2010
- Bown, Chad P. (2010) “Antidumping, safeguards, and protectionism during the crisis: Two new insights from 4th quarter 2009,” VoxEU.org, 18 February 2010.
- Council of Economic Advisors (2010) Economic Report of the President. Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office.
- Erixon, Fredrik and Razeen Sally (2010) “Trade, Globalisation and Emerging Protectionism Since the Crisis,” ECIPE Working Paper, No. 2/2010, February.
- Wang, Jian (2010) "Durable Goods and the Collapse of Global Trade," Economic Letter - Insights from the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 5(2): 1-8, February.
- Banik, Nilanjan (2009) "Does the Crisis Alter Indian Trade Priorities?” in The Unrelenting Pressure of Protectionism: The 3rd GTA Report. Edited by Simon J. Evenett . London, UK: CEPR (December).
- Bown, Chad P. (2009) "Confronting the Protectionism Spawned by the Crisis," in G‐20 Summit: Recovering from the Crisis. Washington, DC: Brookings Institution, Global Economy and Development (September): 7-9.
- Bown, Chad P. (2009) "The Global Resort to Antidumping, Safeguards and Other Trade Defense Instruments Amidst the Financial Crisis," Bureau European Policy Advisors (BEPA) Monthly Brief: Special Issue: Trade Policy. Edited by Vitor Gaspar and Jozef Konings. Issue 27 (June): 16-22.
- Francois, Joseph and Roman Stöllinger (2009) "New Shades of Protectionism and the Role of Multinationals," Vienna: Research Centre International Economics (FIW) Policy Brief No. 2 (November).
- Fritz, Johannes and Martin Wermelinger (2009) "Has the Crisis Changed the Use of Antidumping? A Comparative Analysis," in The Unrelenting Pressure of Protectionism: The 3rd GTA Report. Edited by Simon J. Evenett . London, UK: CEPR.
- OECD (2009) "General Assessment of the Macroeconomic Situation," in OECD Economic Outlook No. 86 (November, chapter 1).
- Vandenbussche, Hylke (2009) "Antidumping protection: Good for Bad Firms but Bad for Good Firms," Bureau of European Policy Advisors (BEPA) Monthly Brief: Special Issue: Trade Policy. Edited by Vitor Gaspar and Jozef Konings. Issue 27 (June): 23-27.
- WTO (2009) World Trade Report 2009: Trade Policy Commitments and Contingency Measures. Geneva, WTO.