|This report, published May 2006, offers|
- a brief account of the activities of the World Bank's Development Research Group during 2005
- highlights to illustrate the scope and nature of the research
- a full list of publications and new data sets from 2005.
|While most work takes place within the seven research teams listed below, our 95 researchers |
- work across teams and collaborate with researchers in other parts of the Bank
- work with colleagues in universities and research institutions.
Q & A with L. Alan Winters, Director Development Research Group
More highlight reports